Free Word of God - Word of God Speak

Monday, November 29, 2010

Reasons to Believe in Jesus Christ

Yes you heard me well friends, only believe. Let’s take our sailing route from the death of Lazarus in John 11:1-46. In what seems to be a helpless situation, Jesus Christ our savior told Mary and Martha “Only believe”. Though the situation was beyond any medical rejuvenation, but Christ said only believe in John 11:40 Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?”

Though Martha was still wailing that if Christ could have come earlier, His brother Lazarus wouldn’t have died – what she did not know was that the Resurrection and life was right there standing beside her saying “only believe 
“Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. John 21-27

Reasons to believe
Why must I believe in Christ whom I have never seen? Why must I believe Christ whom I don’t even know? or what are my reasons to believe in Jesus Christ?
The truth is, your cant have an easy access to God (Almighty) except you go through Christ. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” - . Joh 14:6.
So, if you need that Ferrari car you always wanted, and you need to talk to God about it, you need to go through Jesus himself.

Also, we cant go to God direct and say “Papa, I need a car, a house and my children school fees before the month runs out. Thank you for doing it. Amen.” It does not work like that. 

With our sin, we are like rag before God. He is too pure to behold our iniquities. But if we believe and pray through Christ, God does not the wretched us but he sees Christ in us which guarantees easy access to our blessings. Therefore, I say unto you all again – only believe

No comments:

Post a Comment